Thursday 16 July 2015

Future Reveals He Called Off Engagement To Ciara And Denies Cheating Rumors

In a new interview with Huffington Post Live, Future is clearing up rumors that Ciara had dumped him for cheating with his stylist.
Future:
“I feel like 95 percent of relationships end with cheating, but me and her relationship had nothing to do with cheating. We grew apart. When you the man, you wanna make certain decisions for yourself and she wanna make certain decisions. And I feel like the best route for me is to make more music, to go back to Atlanta and go back to my roots. Sometimes the lady don’t see what you see. That was a hard situation but at the end of the day it wasn’t about that. I called off [the engagement] long before any cheating rumors came out.”



For now Ciara has just reacted by posting a few tweets telling Future to focus on being a good parent.


No comments:

Post a Comment